This is really simple. The first time I’ve heard the name, I was scared because it might need more utensils and ingredients. But when my aunt told me it’s gonna as easy as frying eggs. I said YAY! 😀
Here it is. And by the way, the “cheese” part, is my own twist. Just wanna try if it’d work with it. And it did!
WHAT YOU NEED:
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Beat eggs with the cheese spread.
- Spread on sliced bread a hint of butter. Then dip it in the beaten eggs.
- You can use a microwave oven to toast. Or use a frying pan.
- If using a frying pan, put butter into. Make sure that the entire surface will be buttered or else the bread will stick into it and worse burn the bread. 😀
- Make sure both sides of the bread will be toasted. Then serve.
Been learning how to prepare food for the past few days. This is to prove myself that I may not have the talent, but I’ve got the interest. Haha!