I thank Yuki-Belle for the nomination!
My velvet-sheer-backless-royal blue gown is a perfect fit and I’m ready to receive the award! And my speech! Yes, my speech how I can ever forget?
Apparently, this isn’t your usual Blog Awards, so don’t be pressured to write a long interesting entry. This is more like of a tagging game and introducing bloggers. And of course don’t be shy to talk a bit about your self. This is nice break for all the reviews and whatever you are blogging for.
So lo and behold the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Awards Rules:
Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the awarder’s 11 questions.
Ask 11 questions of your own.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m Random! That’s where my blog name came from. I do random things, and even organize things in random.
2. Thus #1 makes me disorganized at most times! I tend to leave an unfinished work and start a new one. I also mixed up and forget dates.
3. #2 is the reason I love collecting stick on notes, note pads, journals and diaries and planners.
4. I’m addicted to cotton buds and cleaning my ears daily. As OC at may seem, but I would feel uncomfy whenever I forget to clean my ears!
5. I dare my self. I love trying out things that I haven’t done yet or am afraid at. The last time I remember, I was afraid of roller coaster, but then I jumped in and rode Enchanted Kingdom’s roller coaster. Next ride it the extreme tower! yeah!
6. In a year I was able to work with 3 different companies! Talking about being not having a good, straight direction in life!
7. I have a weird personality and people accused me to have a personality disorder.
8. I love the smell of Forever 21 boutiques! It’s an odd but really good smell of clothes! Nyay… cloooooooothesssssssssss………..
9. I collect trash. Literally! From scratch papers, old news papers, paper bags to plastic bottles. I just don’t like to throw them away! So I do DIY projects out those trashes. Taking about being crafty or I’m just an obsessed Nature Lover!
10. I’m single. And that’s a fact! Hahaha!
11. And people also accused me for being a lesbian due to that status above. A lesbian who loves sky high heels!
YUKI-BELLE’S ELEVEN QUESTION
1.What was your childhood dream?
> To inspire the world by writing! Such a BIG dream!
2. If you could pass a law, what would it be?
> NO LAW Law.. I guess? haha! I wonder how the world would be with it… But seriosly, I don’t know.. lemme ask my Lolo then!
3.If you could send a political figure to the moon (never to return) who would it be?
> Hmmm.. just leave my Lolo and my God-Father, and send the rest of them there! Oh wait, please leave Senator Miriam- I love her!
4. What is your comfort food? “slash -are”
> It’s so hard to choose one.. they’re Chocolates, Marshmallows and Gummy Bears!
5. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
> Hotel Transylvania! Though the story isn’t really good, I liked it because it’s animated.
6. If you would be given a gold medal for something, what would that something be?
> Gold Medal for Gymnastics! I’ve always wanted to be a Rhythmic Gymnast. *huge sigh
7. Coffee or tea?
> COFFFFFEEEEEEEE!!!!! It’s my everyday fuel! I’m such a coffee addict! I can’t start my day without it. I can survive a day or two with just coffee!
8. What was the longest period of time it took for you to finish a book?
> 4 weeks! It was Prince of Dreams by Nancy McKenzie. I had to use Google and thesaurus just to get the meaning of the deep English word.
9. How many shoes do you have in your wardrobe?
> What wardrobe? The Tacloban, Samar or Manila wardrobe? haha! I’m addicted shoes. I think if my count is correct I already have 25 pairs… or more. Juts 2 flats, 2 sneaks, 1 flat booties and the rest they’re all high heels.
10. What is your favorite part of the meal (soup, salad, appetizer, main course, dessert)?
> That’s hard… uhmm… All! But Dessert is the best!
11. If you could have a famous figure as a sibling, who would it be?
> Aye, back in the old days.. I was dreaming to be sisters with Paris Hilton! But now I dream to be siblings with Carolina Adriana and Patricia Cristina, Carolina Herrera’s daughters! Let’s see.. Ma. Kathleen Stiffany Herrera! Hey that’s nice! haha!
MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS:
1.Rats or Cockroaches?
2. What was the worst prank ever thrown to you on April Fool’s Day?
3. If you could run for a government position, what would it be and why?
4. What was the book you last read?
5. If given wings, what kind of wings are they? (Butterfly’s, Bird’s,Angels or Bat’s?)
6. Edward Cullen or Damon Salvatore?
7. If you could turn back the time, when would it be?
8. Read the book or watch the movie adaptation?
9. You found the Yamashita treasures. What would you do?
10. Your crush smiled at you, what was the first thought your mind came up with?
11. Write the name of the first person who comes into your mind when you hear “BEES”.
Now, it’s time to pass over this award to…
1. Manila Pop
2. Niji Sky
4. Orleen of Sister Act